Please click here for our latest OFSTED report from 2023, or read this below.
Ofsted Parent View
Parent View allows you to give your opinion to Ofsted by registering at the Parent View website and answering questions about the school. It only takes a few minutes and the feedback received helps the school to plan for the future.
What Ofsted said about Hildenborough CE Primary School:
- Pupils are happy. They feel valued. They share warm, respectful and trusting relationships with staff, who know them well.
- Pupils behave well. Bullying is extremely rare and any concerns about bullying are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Pupils feel safe. They have every confidence that staff will help them if they have a problem or concern
- Staff have high expectations of pupils’ work and behaviour. Pupils rise to the challenges set by their teachers, so that they succeed in their academic and personal development.
- Leaders have devised an ambitious curriculum and aspire for all pupils to achieve well.
- The curriculum is adapted successfully to meet the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
- Pupils who need extra help or start to fall behind are quickly identified and given the help they need to catch up and become confident and fluent readers.
- In early years, the indoor and outdoor learning environments are well organised. Children choose from a range of stimulating activities and resources to help them learn through play. Adults use skilful questioning to encourage children to think independently and problem solve.
- Personal development is a strength.
.... Read our full report below.